PLEASE NOTE! This product is being discontinued and we are clearing out the stock. Get yours before it's too late!
KnitPro stitch markers with locks are the perfect accessories for you, missing a helping hand for marking when knitting. The mask markers can be used for a wide variety of purposes. They can for example:
- Select the start of a game or pattern report
- Used on the stick to select specific masks. The markers can easily hang on the stick between the stitches while knitting
- hang on your knitted project to mark a particular row
- mark entries and withdrawals
- catch a lost mesh before it runs without disturbing the origin point
The mask markers are green and purple, and come in packages of 30 pieces.
The markers save my life when I forget the number of stiches I crochet! They are simple, easy to use and cheap, just as they need to be! :)
those markers are great and the colour is very visible in scrochet work, I do not miss any loops anymore
Nice little helpers, easy to use and enough in one package for the obligerate one to get lost :)